2021 Spring Season
Registration: open until February 22nd 2021
Practice begins week of: February 15th @ WCCC
Parent Meeting: Monday, February 22 2021 6:30-7pm Washington City Community Center( face covering required by all in attendance)
- Spring water polo is a club sport for ages 8-18. We are affiliated with Utah Water Polo and USA Water Polo through sanctioned leagues. Participants are divided into Junior and Senior teams. Junior team is co-ed. Senior team is divided boys and girls.
- Registration form must be filled our prior to the first day of practice. Registration open until February 22nd.
- Season fee due: March 1st Season fees are non-refundable. A team credit may be applied toward future seasons or gear. Season fee includes; practices, local games (select weekdays) and season team shirt. Tournaments are an additional fee depending on location/duration. Tournament dates available February 1st
- All athletes must have a current USAWP Bronze membership with the 'COVID Return to Play Waiver' and be affiliated with Southern Utah Water Polo
- Practices held at the Washington City Community Center(WCCC) and Dixie State University(DSU)
Senior team practices: Monday(WCCC), Tuesday(DSU) and Thursdays(DSU) 6:30-8:30pm
Junior team: 8th grade and under
Junior team practices: Monday and Wednesday 6:30-8:00pm - ALL practices at WCCC